Friday 16 April 2010

FINAL COVER

This is what my final cover looks like. I have made it completely black and white to keep with the old Film Noir look. I think the picture I chose as I think that it really stands out. Also the SPLIT picture works well too and making my picture bigger and changing the colure made it fit better. When mine was coloured, the attention was drawn more towards the SPLIT one. Thank you Amy for letting me use it. I am pleased with the result but if there are any suggestions on how to improve it, I will change it if I feel it would work.

1 comment:

  1. Grammatical errors in the commentary:

    "I think the picture I chose as I think that it really stands out."

    Other than that I like the front cover; it suits the style of the film although the cut outs are a bit dodgy in places. I imagine that's due to using Publisher?

    ReplyDelete