Saturday 24 October 2009

For my media A2, I intend to do an animated film trailer, promotional poster, and magazine front cover. The genre I intend to do is spoof comedy and will be trying o aim it at a wide range of social groups as possible.

The animation style I will be using will be stop motion with plasticine characters. This has proven to appeal to a wide range of age, and gender with the success of other stop motion classics like Wallace and Gromit from Aardman studios, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and many others.
I will be looking at these films along with other spoof films, and none spoof films with the same genre as I will be doing.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing the progress of this over the coming months, Ron! This will suit your creative talents and we should see a successful outcome.

    ReplyDelete