Saturday 24 October 2009

Media comments

Here are some of the comments people made on my ideas



General
That’s cool!
They all look pretty good
I think they look really well made!
It’s just the attention to detail, which just makes them all look, that bit more interesting
You should do a slasher film one
All good.
Very nice and individual
Do all three then pick the best you have until Christmas.

Spy film.
The villain should have a claw.
Well I think all three are good ideas... I think my favourite would have to be the spy figures as I think they have different looks, whereas the 2 characters are very similar on the other two shots. I also like the little accessories.
This is my favourite of the three. Just looks intriguing. Love the characters as well.
Taller bloke looks sinister the way he is looking over the agent type bloke, that’s what I like about it.
The spy one, defiantly the spy’s.
Umm personally I think the spy 1t looks quite interesting it would be a good angle
Really good, the guy reminds me of Inspector Gadget a little bit.
The spy one looks pretty good
This is my favourite! The man in the brown coat is really cute, and the other guy looks cool.
I like the spy one because the little man looks cool like an inspector, like Sherlock Holmes or something.
Its effective
I like the camera
His hat is AWESOME!! The bad guy is cool as well, very sinister looking
I think I prefer the spy one to be honest. I love the guy in the background with the eye patch.
This is my favorite because the man is wearing an eye patch and the other guy looks like a tourist looking at Big Ben or something, or maybe he's a detective!
I like the photographer, suggests there's some mystery to the scene!!! love it :)
He looks really scared too, and his eyes looking up suggest there's something big in front of him. A big mystery? Hurhur.

Zombie film
I love this one! :D
Maybe they should have sort of more greeny skin, if they're zombies?
I agree with Tegan, they just look a bit beat up at the moment.
Well I like the zombie one because you can be quite clever with it if you get a good idea; I just like the way the models are made!
The zombies one is good
I like this one, love how the arm is missing. But Tegan is right; they probably should be greenier
I like the way the eyes look a bit crazy
They look like they have been in a fight rather than zombies
They should be mouldier
I think maybe the zombie one should perhaps have torn clothes maybe? Or a bone sticking out, or something
I think horror
I bet plasticine is pretty good for making zombie films
I love this one! : D
hahaha, I am loving this photo :')

Cowboy film
This is my favourite, I love his moustache.
I really like this one too, but wouldn't the set be harder to make than the others?
Its effective the way the cowboys are positioned is good in the cowboy one and the moustache is cool
I love the handlebar moustache, its good
Quite liked the cowboy one
I really like the look of the plasticine people! The idea might be a bit more demanding than the other two because people expect it to be set in a wild west-ish set
I like this. Original, not enough cowboy films out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment